We are referring to a crown when the treated tooth or an implant abutment is capped. Crown is applied when a tooth is damaged so much that an aesthetic filling is not sufficient enough to improve it.
Crown is used to restore one single tooth, while bridge is made to replace multiple teeth in a row.
Conventional we call it because its frame is made of metal. This makes it less expensive for you. The cover of the frame is of course the same porcelain layer that gives the final shape and colour of the tooth.
When do you need crowns or bridges?
- in case of too large cavity in a tooth
- if your tooth is broken or worn down
- if your teeth became severely discoloured
- if the gap between your front teeth can only be shortened by crowns
What benefits do you get from having crowns or bridges?
- the aesthetic appearance make them a nearly true-to-life replacement for missing teeth
- they offer durable solution for your dental problem
- you can regain your original chewing ability
- you don’t risk the health of the adjacent teeth of a decayed one
- load on the bridged teeth will be balanced
- once the prosthetics are completed you can make the most of them with no restrictions
- there is no need any more to be ashamed of your discoloured, chipped, worn teeth
Conventional restorations give you opportunity to once again live with nice and sound teeth; smile, eat and drink without experiencing inconvenient moments.
Visit us for a free consultation and live quality life with your updated prosthetics.
Call us on +36 1 790 3282 and ask for an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.