Research activity is continuously going on in the field of dental implantation in order to find the best techniques that make implant surgery safer and more comfortable for patients.
Guided implant surgery was invented as a result of such process. The use of this program offers numerous advantages for our patients in need of implant-based replacement for their teeth, and who want the simplest treatment with the lowest risk.
Let’s see a selection of its many advantages for you:
- Thanks to the proper planning dental surgery takes less time that means you have to be sitting in the chair with your mouth open for a shorter period of time.
- Implant surgery involves fewer discomfort because a planned and predictable procedure is implemented step-by-step.
- Planning and performing the implantation takes only a few days
- Recovery of the surgical sites is much quicker
- The risks and side-effects of a planned and predictable surgery are less significant
- Complicated anatomical situations can be solved safely owing to the precise 3D planning
- Opening up and closing the gum is no longer needed with this method as it is not necessary to make the bone visible for the surgeon
3D planning in dental implant surgery originates from the encounter of the latest achievements of medical sciences and modern technology.
The full process of implantation consists of the following steps:
- On a free consultation with one of our specialists it is found out whether implantation and 3D implant surgery in particular are suitable for the replacement of your missing teeth.
- Call us on the +36 1 790 3282 and request an appointment to dr. Ruszin or dr. Nagy.
- If it turns out that this 3D guided technique can offer you success, a CT scan is made of your jaws.
- Based on the scan your specialist defines and plans the exact position and attributes of your implants so that they will be stable and serve you for a long time.
- The planned information will be digitally forwarded to a specialist laboratory that will fabricate your customized surgical template by using a 3D technology.
- The template or 3D model is then put on the jaw and the specialist prepares holes into the bone through the gum – guided by the template.
- Dental implants of the right diameter and length are placed into these pilot holes making the first stage of the procedure completed (in caparison with more traditional methods sutures are not used here as the gum was not cut)
- Next comes the healing period of the implants that is expected to be much quicker than in case of traditional techniques although it still is very individual.
- Once the healing is completed your specialist and the laboratory create the natural-looking porcelain restoration for your.
That’s the end of the procedure! You can now enjoy the advantages of unlimited biting ability and undisturbed smile.
If you want to have your missing teeth replaced using this gentle, 3D template-driven technique just visit our clinic for a free implant consultation with one of our skilled specialists (dr. Ruszin or dr. Nagy). They are at your service. For the consultation call us on +36 1 790 3282 and request an appointment.