There are the symptoms that obviously tell us you need root canal treatment for a durable resolution of your problem.
- Spontaneously developing tooth ache lasting for hours that disappears eventually.
- Teeth may become sensitive to cold, warm, or to sweet and sour flavours.
- Your teeth get sensitive under pressure or when biting. This refers to a state when infection has reached not only the pulp cavity but it has already spread around the roots.
- If the decay is so deep that the root canal also becomes infected, and so does the pulp cavity.
- If a larger piece breaks off the crown part of the tooth thus the apex of the root is injured.
- During its examination your tooth turns out to be dead.
As the outcome of a successful root canal treatment the quality of your life and health conditions will improve significantly:
- Pain can be stopped.
- Tooth sensitivity can be terminated.
- Formation of further infections is avoidable.
- It is possible to avert the formation of cysts.
- The aesthetic reconstruction of the teeth becomes possible.
- Unlimited reconstruction of the chewing function of teeth.
If you discovery any of the above symptoms, preventively visit a dentist before such a problem occurs.
Dental professionals at Saint Lucas SPA dental clinic would like to help you put an end to the inconveniencies infected teeth can cause you by successfully performing the latest endodontic treatments.
You are welcome for a free consultation where you get instant and professional information about painless endodontic techniques and how to cease the pain quickly.
Call us on +36 1 790 3282 and ask for an appointment.