Despite its frightening name oral surgery is very useful in many different cases. Procedures of this category are indispensable to regain healthy bite functions and that make us possible to live a quality life.
For the success of surgical treatment an experienced and well-trained dentoalveoral surgeon is needed. Further to this we also need a top-notch, up-to-date dental clinic equipped according to European standards where all physical and hygienic conditions are given for successful treatments.
You need oral surgical treatments if:
- You are missing teeth that can be replaced with dental implants
- You need implantation but you have insufficient bone
- Your wisdom tooth has to be extracted
- You have broken tooth that requires surgical removal
- Your teeth erupted in abnormal direction and cause issues for you
- Partially erupted or developed teeth should be removed
- Resection is necessary to cure cysts around the tip of roots.
In either of the above situation diagnosing the actual problem may not be easy as we have now exact knowledge as for what is causing the symptoms. Only a consultation with a surgeon can find the right solution. This is when it turns out whether a specialist must be involved or a dentist can solve your problem.
However, you don't have to be frightened off since the presence of our experienced oral surgeons Dr. Ruszin and Dr. Nagy is an assurance you get the best treatment plan for the optimal solution to your problems.
If you are uncertain as for what may be causing your dental problems, visit one of our experienced oral surgeons, Dr. Ruszin and Dr. Nagy, and take part in an examination that reveals your problems.
Let's prevent the more serious dental concerns together. Call us on the +36 1 790 3282 and visit us for a free consultation.