Typical symptoms of joint-related problems you can easily notice yourself:
- Restless sleep and waking up tired (sure any of these can occur for many other reasons but they are often the signs of jaw joint syndromes) .
- Regularly painful joints (including other joints).
- Clacking sounds from the jaw joints while speaking or eating.
- Occasionally cracking jaws.
- Creaking feel in the jaws.
If any or more of these phenomena occur to you then you are more likely involved in a dental disorder that has the probability of 87,9% in Hungary: namely the malfunctioning jaw joints.
The evolution of this problem may be led by several factors upon we have little or no influence at all:
- grinding teeth daytime or at night
- stressed lifestyle and bruxism as its negative impact
- uneven loading of the teeth while chewing
- inappropriate connection of upper and lower teeth with closed mouth
- long-time absence of teeth
Following the discovery of the symptoms we suggest you shortly see an orthodontist who has experience in dealing with joint-related disorders. Assuming it is discovered and treated in time this problem can be resolved with no further trouble.
With the latest techniques of orthodontic therapies joints can be softly repositioned at a standstill where the joints are able to regenerate and terminate the sources of the problems.
As the problem is complex and it is difficult to identify the source of it you better visit Saint Lucas SPA dental clinic for a free orthodontic consultation. Then we are able to identify the character and the volume of your problems. This is inevitable for us to come up with a successful treatment offer.
Call us on +36 1 790 3282 for an appointment with our specialist dr. Péter Márton Steinhhof who has 9 years of experience in successfully dealing with joint-related disorders.