Specialist in dentoalveolar surgeries and implantology at Saint Lucas SPA Dental is dr. Robert Nagy.
He graduated in 2010 with Summa cum laude from the Faculty of Dentistry of the Semmelweis Medical University. In the meantime he studied on a 3-months scholarship at Karolinska institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Between 2010 and 2014 he worked as a clinical teacher at the Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic of the Semmelweis Medical University.
Dr. Nagy graduated as dentoalveolar surgeon in 2013 with excellent results. Dr. Nagy gained experience in practical and theoretical training of Hungarian and foreign students in the field of oral surgery and implantology. His specialities are classic oral surgeries, implantology, and computer-designed bone reconstructions and gum corrections. As a skilled professional Dr. Nagy's precision work is not only supported by his relevant 7-year experiences but he also puts great emphasis on international conferences and courses to learn the latest methods of his expertise.
- 2005-2010 Semmelweis University, Faculty of Dentistry (Budapest)
- 2009 Karolinska Institute (Stockholm, Sweden)
Areas of expertise
- Complicated, surgical tooth extractions
- Microsurgical removal of apex
- Additional surgeries related to orthodontic treatments
- Removal of cysts
- Treatments of teeth damaged in accidents
- Gum disease (gingivitis) treatments
- Dental implantology
- dentures implants are made
- CAD / CAM prosthetics
- Computer-guided surgical procedures
- Bone grafting ( sinus lift, guided bone and soft tissue augmentation )
- Periodontal plastic surgery, soft tissue correction
Distinguished professional training
- Dentoalveolar surgeon - final exam
- Dentsply Symposium, Hamburg
- European Association for Osseointegration Congress, Roma
- Update Implantology, Szeged
- Paroimplant conference, Budapest
- ParoImplant conference, Szeged
- Maász Annual Conference 2010
- Nobel Biocare implantology courses
- 2011-2014. Practical and theoretical training of implantology and oral surgery for medical students, Department of Oro-Maxillofacial Surgery and Stomatology of the Semmelweis Medical University
- 2012. Summary of oral surgery and implantology aspects of rheumatoid arthritis (award-winning lecture on the conference of the Hungarian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 2014. Diagnostic and therapeutic problems of dental infections - lecture in medical residency training program
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Society of Implant Dentistry
- Dental Council of Ireland
Visit Saint Lucas SPA dental clinic and meet with the dental team in a friendly atmosphere where empathy and modern, gentle methods will make you forget the bad reputation of dentistry. You are welcome for a free consultation.
Call us on +36 1 790 3282 phone for an appointment with Dr. Robert Nagy.